lovecorkflooring.co.uk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
lovecorkflooring.co.uk may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should therefore check to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This Policy is effective from 20th December 2020.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information for the purpose of sending you our electronic newsletter:
• Email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- The information may be used to improve our services
- Using the email address which you have provided we may periodically send emails about our services and related content, news, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have therefore put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• We will ask you to indicate whether or not you would like your information to be used for direct marketing purposes (for example, ‘I give lovecorkflooring.co.uk permission to contact me in the future with news and product updates etc’).
• If you have previously agreed that we may use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at Sales@lovecorkflooring.co.uk
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen unless you advise us otherwise.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like this information, please write to:
Witton Business Park
0330 055 3094
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.